Friday, November 4, 2011

Shout it from the Roof!!

Since I am being accountable to the whole world and since you all started this journey with me, I thought I better update you all! What better way to do that than with a picture!


I am down 24 lbs from last year but my journey just really began 6 months ago tomorrow! Most of you know that I was sidelined when I tore my ACL but I continued to eat right and contained to lose! Next week, I will be 3 months post Op and my journey will once again be kicked into high gear when I am able to workout even more and get back into running! I am so excited!

I walked a 2.5 K a couple of weeks ago and have 2 - 5 Ks coming up. I will be walking them but at least I will do it!! I am so excited that this program is working and I encourage you all to do what you need to do to be healthy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lin said...

You look GREAT, Jo!
And happy. :)

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection