This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Aladdin. All opinions are 100% mine.
What is the reuse challenge? Well, simply stated, it is a 30 day challenge that asks you to give up paper cups, bottled water and disposable food containers! Think of all the money you will save by refilling your favorite coffee mug, not to mention reducing your very own carbon footprint and that of your family!
Now come the excuses! What if I don't have a good reusable coffee mug? Aladdin can help you with that by offering a great selection of products, discounts and free shipping! You can also check out Aladdin on Facebook.
Still need more reasons to join? Here are several great reason to join today:
- Seven million barrels of oil are used to produce the disposable bottles Americans go through in one year.
- In the United States, 50 billion disposable water bottles are consumed per year; 137,000 per day; 1,585 per second.
- It costs about $165 a year to make drip coffee at home versus $636 to buy drip coffee at your local café.
- Unless we change our habits, 23 billion paper coffee cups will be thrown out in 2010.
- Nine dollars will generally cover a decent lunch out. If you buy rather than pack a lunch five days a week, you shell out about $2,350 a year.
My family is ready to accept the challenge!! I want to make the earth and her resources last for my kids and future grandkids! I encourage you to Do The Reuse Challenge too!