Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just What Can iPhone Apps Do?

I was at the shop with the Knight and was feeling rather board while he worked on the Poncho and I did not have my camera with me so I decided to put some I phone camera apps to the test!  I chose Gorillacam to take the photos and Photostudio to do the edits!  I will show you the original SOOC and then the edits!!  Here we go:

Here is the SOOC version using Gorillacam! That is the Poncho and the Knight is using a grinder so he is behind the wall of sparks!

 Here is the first edit using Photostudio.  I just added some extra spark for effect!!  The Knight thought it was cool!

Here is the second edit!  I decided that the burnt edges of the paper made it look really interesting as if the photo was actually burning away!


Here is the second photo SOOC!  That is my feet with the line on the concrete!  Cool but not cool enough!

Here is my first edit.  I added a water texture and called it quits!  Pretty cool but just cool enough so I decided to keep playing!


Here is the next edit!  I call this "Right and Wrong" because there is a line that we all have to decide to cross or not to cross!


And since I am a theater girl, I added the film strip!  Pretty cool and all done with my iphone and iphone apps!

1 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Awesome! Just awesome Jo! What a great eye you have to see beyond the physical reality.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection