Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rain and Sick Children


The title says it all (at least I think so)! Today my life is all about rain (again) and sick children, OK, one sick little diva! She has had a cough and runny nose (read: waterfall) for a couple of days and last night she decided to spike a fever! Poor thing tossed and turned and hacked all night! She seems to be better this morning but I am calling the doc when the office opens just to make sure that it is nothing more than a cold (I hope)! She is, however, still very whiny (very, very whiny)! She is also more demanding than normal and telling me "not to talk to her"! Ha! I would love not to talk to her until the attitude clears up but that won't happen!


I called little man's mom to tell her the diva is sick and that she needed to make other arrangements for him unless he was running a fever also and then, what the heck, the more the merrier! I survived both of them yesterday! Two hacking coughs, two runny noses and two 2 hour naps (yeah for me)! I know, I know, I am a sadist to keep a 7 month old in addition to the diva but it is only until the end of May and only 3 days a week! It's all good!! Ha!! I may end up in the loony bin before it is all over!


Well, off to shower and get ready so if the doc's office says "come now", I can leave immediately! I hate rain!!!!

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I'm thinking that rain is an understatement...

Memories Of Mine said...

I hate wind more that rain.

Good luck at the doctors, I hope the fever is gone soon and everyone is feeling better and happier.

Lin said...

ARe you getting as much rain as we are??? Gees. We are going to need a cow for as tall as the grass is growing!! Yikes!!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive