Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess!

It is so hard to believe that two years have flown by so quickly! Today Sadie is 2!

To My Beautiful Sadie,

You are the dream that I never thought would come true! I waited for you for so long that I had almost given up but God had another plan and it happened in His time, not mine!

You will never know how much I love you becuase it would take me a million lifetimes to show you everything that you mean to me! It is my pleasure to be your mom and I hope that I do right by you and teach you the important things that you need to know to make it in this world!


First, love with all your heart! You will not regret the love that will come back your way tenfold. Second, be true to who you are and who God made you to be! You can become anything in this life, just make sure you do it for you and not to please someone else! Third, always remember that you are beautiful on the inside and out! Don't let this world set the standard to which you hold yourself because God created you in His image and that is the most beautiful that you could ever be! And last, remember that you are loved by me forever and always! I love you for you and not what you do or what you achieve in this world! You will always be my little baby!

Love Always,

Your Mommy






Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Sadie is Two!
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook



And now for the pictures from her two year photo shoot! They were not easy to capture but that is ok with me! Happy Birthday Princess Sadie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful! I hope you save that forever and show her when she's older!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie. You're such a beautiful doll!

Petula said...

Those are beautiful... so how tired were you afterward? LOL... her personality really shines.

Happy birthday Sadie!

""rarejonRez"" said...

soooooo adorable, gorgeous and indeed, a darling!!! happy birthday sadie!! :)

I am Harriet said...

OOOHHH....that's so sweet.
Happy birthday to our little legacy :)

Lin said...

Awwww! How cute! And how fun to be two! Love the ponies and the dress--does it come in a larger size.

Isn't it fun to have a daughter? It's just different than raising a son. Not easier, not harder--just so different. Have fun, you two!!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!! She's so adorable!

Michelle said...

Very sweet post. Happy Birthday Sadie. They do grow fast. Don't they? Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Jenera said...

Great pictures! I think I like the last one the best. :o)

Aidan turns 3 on Monday-maybe I'll do a little shoot with him. He LOVES getting his picture taken!

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh....What a little princess you have :)
Those are so sweet!
I think my smile got bigger with every photo as I scrolled down.
What a fantastic idea.
Thank you!
DorothyL

Symphony of Love said...

Happy Birthday to Princess Sadie. Thanks for sharing with us the photo shoot. I think they look great. :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post. Happy Birthday beautiful Sadie!

Tim said...

AWWWWWW. That made me tear up. So beautifully put, and one day when she can read she will cry when reading it too.

Happy 2nd Sadie Rose!!! We love YOU!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Laine said...

You have such a beautiful little girl. And pictures, they were wonderfully captured. and also you have a very touching birthday message for your little sadie.

God Bless

Nina Marana said...

Happy belated birthday sadie, she is a beautiful little girl. :)

Ms Recipe

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive