Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog Hop - Why Read My Blog?


Well, that is not easy to say! In my opinion you should read my blog because I am real and I share my experiences in parenting a teen and a toddler! I also share with you my passion for photography as well as music that revives my soul!

I am a real person who just wants to share my experiences in the hopes of helping others! I am a stay at home momtog! My main job is to chase around my very active 2 year old daughter and my passion is photography! I always have a camera in my hands ready to catch that special moment! Stop by again to see what I capture next! Now get to hoppin'!!
MckLinky Blog Hop
Special thanks to Grace Jacobsen for sponsoring this blog hop.

5 comments:

Lucy and Ethel said...

Stopping by because of the blog hop!

Our daughter is a photography major, and I, too, was planning to watch House last night. Had two major interruptions, though, so it's a good thing I taped it :)

Lucy

Nardeeisms said...

Two year olds are inherently precious to me. Yours is adorable! Keep chasing her around, it'll keep ya young! Glad I stopped by ~Nards

HeatherOz said...

Hoppin by! I will be back for photography tips/ideas!

Heidi said...

Hop..hop..hop!

Heidi
www.notahomeschooler.blogspot.com

The King Family said...

Absolutely beautiful blog! I am your newest follower, I hope you will come over to my blog http://raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com and join in on the fun we have there!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive