Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 37 - Completely Candid at I ♥ Faces


I know that I have not participated for a while due to life but I could not resist this time! I love candid shots when no one knows I have the camera pointed at them poised for the perfect moment! The diva had no clue I was about to snap this or she would have turned her face away and what a messy face it was! She had been playing in Daddy's new shop all afternoon and it showed! When we got home she was being prepped for a tubby and I grabbed the camera as she took her shoes off and sang the clean up song!



Now hop on over to I ♥ Faces and check out some other great candids!!

6 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Aww, what a cutie! :D Love her face!

I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

Lin said...

Oh my! What a dirty face! She is really changing, Jo--growing up before our eyes!

Jessica Marie said...

She's sooooooooo ADORABLE!
Great photo!

Liz Mays said...

So cute! She was immersed completely in her fun!

Savi said...

Love it! The food on her face is precious. And such beautiful eyes.

Petula said...

She is such a cutie and getting more and more beautiful each day.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive