Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Fun Shoot with Savanna

This girl ROCKS!! She and her dad scoped out locations for her senior shoot and she planned her outfits to the tee! This girl knew what she wanted and I was happy to help her achieve the look she wanted for her senior portraits!!

This is one of my favorites!! What you do not see is the little frog that is about to hop into the frame with her!!


This her with her dad's 57 Chevy! Very cool car, in my opinion!


This shot was done on a hill above a dry river bed! She said it reminded her of Winnie the Pooh! All grown up but still a kid at heart!

We got carried away and lost track of time! Not to mention that we had to drive to various locations and there were outfit changes! So I had to get creative with the lighting when it got dark!! The shots with the car and the Harley (which can be seen here) were done using the headlights of several cars! One car for the motorcycle shots and four cars for the 57 Chevy shots!! I have wanted to use this technique for a while and finally got the chance! We were all very happy with the way it turned out!!

0 comments:

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive