Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Frenzy - Stanley & The Diva

OK, I recently remembered that I mentioned that the Diva has a new boyfriend and promised to tell you more but life got in the way and I never quite got back to it! Yup, I forgot! You know how crazy my life has been recently so I think I have a good great excuse!

Anyway, the Diva has been seeing Stanley for some time now! He is short and cute with a dark complexion! His eyes are stunning and bright! Some might say that they light up the room! He is adorable and the Diva loves him, in fact, she has to hug him everyday! She has been known to invite Stanley on some of our adventures and he never says no.

She recently asked Stanley if he wanted a baby of his own!! Oh my!!! A parents worst nightmare right? Not really, she had seen Stanley's mini me in a flyer in the newspaper and thought he might like a little twin of his own! Would you like to see a picture of Stanley who is the light of my little Diva's life?? Here goes:



Are you laughing yet? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive