Monday, September 28, 2009

New Family Photos



Yup, I was able to wrangle the Knight and the Moody teen long enough to have some family photos done! After all, it had been 2 years since the last one and the Diva has changed a lot!! Like, then she was bald and now she has lots of long blond hair!! Anyway, I did a shoot with the Moore family and dad, Mike, is into photography too so he did some shots of us! I did the posing and he did the shooting! Well, he shot the ones with me in it, which, by the way is proof that I do exist in front of the lens and not just behind it!





4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Jo- those pictures are wonderful!
I love the one of your 2 babies :)

Lola said...

Great photos!

Memories Of Mine said...

Excellent family photos :)

Cathy said...

Gotta love that Sepia one of your young man and little lady. Too sweet.

Cathy

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive