Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Changes are a comin'!


In the coming weeks, the old blog will undergo a makeover of the extreme variety.  I love the purple but I am tired of the dark look!  I am wanting something light, airy and easy to navigate.  Something easier for older eyes to read (Sis) and just a cleaner overall look!  I am happy to say that the master behind the makeover will again be Diana at Custom Blog Designs!  She knows her stuff and her work speaks for itself!!  So visit me often if you are a fan of the purple but be ready for the big reveal, it will be worth the wait.

Another change that is coming is the fact that I am going to take a weekend vacation very soon ALONE with no family!!  My BFFs from High School (all 3 of them) and I are planning a weekend in Nashville to get reacquainted!  We have not been together in many years and it will be soooooo good to get away and enjoy each other the way we used to!  This will be a test for the Knight because he will have to care for the Diva ALONE!!

On another happy note, my friend Kristina is getting to pick up her daughter in FL!!  She has been in an orphanage in Haiti and Kristina was working through the adoption system but it was taking FOREVER!!  Since the earth quake all 26 kids who were being adopted have been given their traveling papers and should be in the US as you read this!!  Kristina and her husband managed to find a private plane in Evansville, IN to take them and several other families to FL to get their kids to their forever homes!  God is so good even in the midst of trial!!  Please pray for safe travel for all of them!!  UPDATE:  THE FAMILY WILL BE BACK IN INDIANA TODAY!  FOG PREVENTED THEM FROM FLYING HOME LAST NIGHT BUT THEY HAVE THEIR BEAUTIFUL ELLIE IN THEIR ARMS AND THEIR FAMILY IS COMPLETE!!

Anyway, that's whats going on in my neck of the woods!  Hope you are all well!

2 comments:

~Jamie said...

I'm in the process in makeovers on BOTH of my blogs. Seems change is in the air. Maybe it winter blues? Can't wait for the big reveal.

Lin said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what Diana is going to do!! I LOVE her work!!

Happy Girls Weekend too. You deserve it. :)

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection