Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Hit 500!!

This is actually post #501!!  I cannot believe that I have done this whole blog thing long enough to make it this far!!  I think I am totally addicted!  No, I tell you what I am addicted to and that is texture!!  Really, I have spent the last few days dreaming of, searching for and creating textures to use on photos!  Then, of course, I have to dream up new photos to add texture to!  It is a vicious cycle for me!

I am also addicted to my new blog design and I cannot stop looking at it!  I love it so much, I just want to keep it up all the time so I can look at it!

So, since I am addicted to textures I have added yet another texture to a photo of the Diva and to the photo of the Moody Teen!  I know I am using the same photos over again but these are two of my favs and I just want to see what the different textures do to a photo! 

I am getting back to work soon and will have some shoots coming up and then there is the matter of the Diva's three year photos which I dread look forward to!!  Ha!  Ha!  March, April and May are super booked with Portraits in the Park fundraiser and Senior Rep photos!  I have an amazing group of guys and gals who will represent me well!!  I am so excited and the Reps will be competing for a great cash prize!!

OK, I am done for now!  I hope your week is going great!!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Love those textures. Let me say it again, I also love the new blog template. It is great!

Petula said...

I absolutely love the new design! So super beautiful, fab, sophisticated, clean and welcoming! :) I love the textures as well... Gosh I wish you lived closer so you can do some photos of my children and me. That would be great. You are really talented and I really like how you continue to improve your art.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection