Monday, January 4, 2010

i ♥ Faces Week 1 - Happy BDay i ♥ Faces


Sucked in again! I know, I know, I say I am not doin' it again and them somehow I find myself editing photos for the party at I ♥ Faces! Let's start off slow with my new Facebook profile photo!

Now we move up to someone a whole lot cuter than me! Here is one from the Diva at Christmas time! I always thought her hand should have had something in it and now I had a reason to do just that! Ha!

And then I decided to get a little creative with the Diva and my sunglasses! Notice all of the static in her hair! I would say I need to get the humidifier out! LOL!

And finally, the best for last! My own little
big, four-legged i ♥ anything dog! It actually cracks me up that I did not think of her until I saw her on the couch (where she should not be) snoozing! Thanks Zoe girl!

“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of this website.”

10 comments:

Tezzie said...

Ooooo...excellent entries! Wow. My fave's gotta be the first one, but they're all great :D

Anonymous said...

Ok, the sunglasses one gets my vote! So adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. These pictures are SO great! I love, love, LOVE the sunglass shot. Too cute. And I LOVE your new profile picture. That is AWESOME! I just became your fan on facebook. You are so cool : )

Skeller said...

now we're all gonna want an IHF camera strap!!!

Petula said...

I love the pictures! Beautiful.

Crystal Rae said...

thats amazing that the dogs spots look like i ♥ thats awesome

Buckeroomama said...

That last one is so cool!! :)

Natalie said...

These are great! Super creative! Love the self portrait!

Shyfroggy said...

Great Entries - I especially like the first one!

Through My Own Lens said...

Nice job! Looks like we had the same idea with the sunglasses...but yours has a much cuter model!!! :-)

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection