Monday, January 25, 2010

i ♥ faces - Texture







When I heard that this week was texture week at i ♥ faces, I got kind of excited because textures have become my thing as of late!  I love to create and play with textures and have tons of photos that I have added texture to!  Some were great and some ended up not so great!

Anyway, I had added several textures to this photo before I found the absolute PERFECT texture for this photo of the Diva!  I call this "Tiny Dancer"!  The texture I used is called Amber by Alphabet Soup Studio and can be found for free here!  I also found another great fee site called CG Textures that has everything you can imagine!

Dance on over to i ♥ faces and join in on the fun or just check out the other great entries!  There should be tons of great texture ideas!

13 comments:

Heather Dear said...

Love the eyes - they really pop!

jen said...

LOVE the coloring around her!

Kristi said...

Love it, feels like it should be in a children's illustrated book. The texture is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!... such beautiful eyes & thanks for sharing the freebie!

~Jamie said...

Jo, I think it's a total winner! I LURVE it!

Unknown said...

I love your texture!! Thank you for the kind comment, I didn't get any fance textures I just played around with the standard filters in PSE.

BlondeShot Creative said...

love the colors in this image, and those eyes stand out beautifully

Cheryle said...

This is an amazing picture. I love the colors and the big blue eyes. Great job!!

Lin said...

Thanks for the link and the ideas! I can't wait to dig around that site!!

Nathalie Seguin said...

Wow! Those eyes are amazingly blue! Great job on the texture too!

Dana said...

Very nice! And THANKS for the freebie links! I'm addicted to textures! LOL

Marla said...

Those eyes . . . Ms. Sadie will be a heartbreaker one day for sure!

Julie Rivera said...

The colors of your texture match her perfectly! And those eyes! My goodness...

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection