Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cute Hats, Weddings & Weather! Oh My!


OK, so you all know that I am busy today with a huge wedding but I have been holding on to these for a while and finally had the time to process them and share them with you! Now you all know how much I love to dress the diva in really cute stuff and I pounced on these beanies and flower when I won a gift certificate to Cute Like Me from I ♥ Faces! By the way Cute Like Me has a Give Away Blog and they are giving away a pair of See Kai Run shoes! You can enter here!

Are these just the cutest and does the diva not look too cute in them? What a little model she is turning out to be (when she will let me take her picture that is)!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the weather (at least here high of 68 today)! Is is really July?

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

She looks adorable in those hats!

I know...the weather is nuts!

Tina said...

Your little girl looks totally adorable in the hats! I almost got one for Emily but not sure how it would look on her.

I laughed when you wrote ...."when she will let me take her picture" because.....I think that is what has made me a better photographer. Simply because Emily will turn the other direction every time I have the camera out. Usually anything I get is just pure luck that my shutter opened and shut at the right time. hehe

Lin said...

Hey, we were back in your hood today picking Em up from camp. Sheesh, it was chilly!!! I was thinking about you guys and wishing we could get together again soon! :) Good luck with all those weddings!!

Sherri said...

Those are just the cutest hats! She certainly is becoming the little model:)

Mamí♥Picture said...

She looks ADORABLE!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive