Monday, July 27, 2009

I know, I know......

I have been really lax on the new posts but to honest the photographer side of me has been SUPER busy with weddings, senior photos, etc and there is no end in sight at this point so please forgive my lack of blogging and hopping but clients come first! Don't get me wrong I love all of my readers but when I working for my clients they expect (and deserve) my full attention!!

Amanda and Chet got back from their Vegas honeymoon and LOVED the photos from the wedding!! I met Amanda and her parents at Starbuck's (the only meeting spot) to give them their photos and album and they were so happy with what they saw! So, Amanda and I have mapped out how their life will go, in photographs at least! LOL!

I have some new stuff to share with you soon and also some great tips on back drops for taking your photos that don't break the bank but look uber cool!! Hint: most you can get at your local Walmart!! For now I will leave you with one of Amanda's favorite photos from her wedding day!! Click on the photo to make it larger, you will not be sorry!!

1 comments:

Lin said...

Great photo!!! It's hard to balance it all, isn't it?? Don't worry about posting all the time--I've been slack too.

Okay, I'm reading the twitter thingy--give me the scoop on meeting up with Diana and the other girls!!!!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive