Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moments to Treasure



We all have those moments in life that we want to remember forever and we choose to remember them in a variety of ways but none better than a photograph! With just a glance you can remember who, what, when and where and it is almost as if you are transported back to that moment!

I am doing my best to capture moments with Papa so that the Diva will have them to remember him by! It is hard when kids are so little, I know we are afraid they will not know or remember us but let me tell you from someone who only has photographs and stories of her Father that it can be done! My Father passed away when I was still in gestation, my Mom was 4 1/2 months pregnant with me at the time! So, you see, I never knew my father but there were plenty of photographs and stories from my Mom, sisters, aunts and uncles to trick my memory into "remembering" him!

I consider it my duty to pass to the Diva, stories and photographs of the important people that she will never have the opportunity to meet, like my Mom, Dad, Stepdad and Sister and her Papa, who her young brain may or may not remember except for the pictures and stories! Take it from me, pictures of the everyday are important! I really think that is why it is now my career!

Happy picture taking and memory making!!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Who's the chicky in the photo?? I was laughing because in the first photo, the little heart was covering up her cleavage and I thought "hmmm...." but then I realized it was just your little tag in the corner! I'm goofy this morning, I guess. :)

Liz Mays said...

The memories are forever, aren't they? I think you're doing such a wonderful thing for the kids by capturing the moments. :)

Unknown said...

Our memories are a very important legacy in our life. It is memories that help us to deal with losses :)
Very nice photos!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive