Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Old and The New & A Blog Hop Too!

Yesterday was a fun day for all! The moody teen, the diva and I piled into the car to head north to Champaign to meet up with some ZTA sorority sisters and blogger buddy Diana! I was so excited!!

Diana and her cuties were the first ones there and we talked blogs and bloggers while eating lunch! The kids got along great! It was so much fun to finally meet Diana, who does awesome blog makeovers like mine!!!

Next Carrie and Kristina (and crew) arrived and we talked college and family! I talked to Kristina's hubby for a while about cameras and lenses and gear because he is a photographer also! The day just flew by and before we knew it, Kristina and crew needed to hit the road to travel the rest of the way home! Carrie and Kristina are both bloggers so check them out!

Today's Blog hop with MckLinky is favorite kids photo! I am not sure if these are my favs but they are new and one is funny!! This first photo is for the sake of playing with some new props and a new background! The diva was not in a photo taking mood!


And this photo is from yesterday! That is Diana and I with a "surprise" added in when Kristina's youngest decided to jump into the picture with us! Great capture by the moody teen! Now start hoppin and check out all the other great photos!


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comments:

Stacey said...

What a cute picture! I love the little sign she's holding.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive