Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally Friday!!


I don't know why I get so worked up about Fridays when my work is usually on Saturdays! Hmmmm, maybe force of habit! I am working tomorrow photographing Megan & Tyler's wedding! I don't know them well so I am not quite sure what to expect but I am pretty good at rolling with the flow so I don't think it will be a problem. LOL!

Today's photos are of the Diva and they are for Tammy at Personalized Creations. If you remember, the Diva is a hair bow model for her and in exchange for my photography we get hair pretties! Don't forget that today is the last day to enter to win a monogrammed bow from Personalized Creations! You can enter HERE! The winner will be announced tomorrow!!

Since yesterday was kind of dreary I set up a small space in the dining room to do these photos and got to use one of my new backgrounds!! It is material that I picked up at Hobby Lobby while in Champaign earlier in the week! I love the texture and the Diva loved how soft it was! Of course, her tutu was perfect for the bows and I broke out my new prop that I got at a studio that was going out of business! The little stool was only $5!!!

This is my favorite of the shoot and it was planned posed a total fluke! She was between squirms! LOL! By the way, do you know what happens when you put a 2 year old in a tutu first thing in the morning? She never wants to take it off! Ha! She wore it all day to the grocery store, the Chinese buffet and to return books at the college!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

~Jamie said...

Cute as always. The Diva makes a perfect model for pretties! Love the new background and can't wait for your in depth post on it!

Unknown said...

cute, love the last shot.

Mamí♥Picture said...

She is ADORABLE!

Petula said...

Adorable photos! Well, I guess if I had a tutu I would wear it all day too ... too. LOL.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive