Monday, July 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 28 - Feet!!


I LOVE FEET! Oh, did I say that out loud? OK, so it is so true that I love feet! I love feet so much that I had trouble choosing a photo for I ♥ Faces Week 28 - Feet! Yup, I have lots of photos of feet: baby feet, ugly feet, feet in boots, feet with painted toes! Let's just say I have more pictures of feet than any one person should have but the photographer in me just has to capture them during mostly all
all of my sessions! Ha!

Since I had so much trouble picking today's photo (too many favs), the knight took over the job for me and all I had to do was post and write! Ha again! Out of my hundreds of feet photos, this is the winner (as chosen by the knight), it was taken a few weeks ago when I did the tutu shoot with the diva! I just love little baby toes!!

Did you happen to notice my new girlie, scrollie (is that a word?) name? I am so proud of my self for knowing enough to do it myself! I almost emailed Diana from Custom Blog Design but I figured it out!! Yeah, me!

Now head on over to I ♥ Faces to check out all the other great faces
feet! LOL!

20 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

Such cute feet! Wonderful photo; The knight was right.

An Arkies Musings

~Jamie said...

Adorable! I love feet too. Is that sorta sick??

Liz Mays said...

Well, when they look like that...how can you not love 'em!

K said...

OH I love that! Great colors!

christina grandstaff said...

I literally gasped when I saw this photo! I love everything about it.

Skeller said...

now this is a backdrop I never get to use in my household of all boys! darling tutu to complement darling little feminine feet!

Regina White said...

So I just love the adorable tutu with the feet... Very Cute!

Petula said...

That is the cutest feet photo ever! I actually don't like feet EXCEPT baby and kid's feet. My middle daughter likes for me to massage her feet because I've done it since she was an infant. It was so cute when I would put her on the changing table she would stick out one leg at a time to get her massage.

I don't know what scrollie thing you mean, but I'm sure it's great! :)

Jessica said...

I love this photo, it is my favorite of all the ones I have seen this morning! There is just something about it. Great job and thanks for stopping by to see my "feet" earlier *grin*!

kaTie said...

cute. cute. cute. i love all the colors!

MRP said...

Great shot.. tutus and bare feet are always great together! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

SO darn sweet!

One of the cutest parts of a child are their tootsies:)

Natalie said...

very cute indeed! love the tutu too!

Julie Ball said...

Very sweet! I would love for IHF to do another "feet" week - I had a terrible time choosing, too!

Bryce's momma said...

Tu-tu cute! Love the tu-tu and the little bit of sidewalk grass peeping from behind! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Erica said...

love the toes, love the tutu! so cute!

Rebecca said...

so stinkin cute! lovin the tutu and those adorable feet. great shot!

Unknown said...

great colors on this picture

Julie Rivera said...

The foot on foot shyness of your image is precious! And who doesn't love a tutu?

Unknown said...

Your photograph is stunning! I absolutely adore it! :O)

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive