Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dog Shampoo


Is your dog itching and scratching beyond belief? Have you tried washing him only to have it start all over again and does that nasty dog smell come right back? I have this problem with my two fur babies! I hate to give them a bath because I rinse them forever and never feel like they are rinsed clean! I also wait weeks or months to bathe them because of the dry itchy skin that often results from using cheap dog shampoo or heaven forbid, human shampoo!

Is there an answer to these burning questions? The answer is YES, Dinovite has come up with an all natural dog shampoo called Dogosuds ® made by Dinovite, Inc. So if you are ready for that fresh new dog smell that all dog owners crave, check out some of the ways that Dogsuds can help:

1. It has a great lather but rinses clean!
2. It leaves your dog smelling great for weeks at a time!
3. It has 100% pure oils that help your dogs skin feel great! No more flaky itchy skin!
4. Works great for dogs with sensitive skin!
5. Is a NATURAL FLEA DETERRENT!
6. It contains NO CHEMICALS, NO PERFUMES,to irritate or dry your dog's skin!
7. If you have a "free range" dog this shampoo will also get rid of skunk oder should Fido find himself somewhere he doesn't want to be!!

So what are you waiting for? Let's all make our four-legged friends smell and feel great with the help of Dinovite dog shampoo!
Post?slot_id=41803&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a little cutie. Oh that face...it is lovable :)

Lin said...

Look at that face!!!

Petula said...

I don't have a dog, but I have a friend who does and she keeps that dog so clean and smelling fresh! You can't even tell she has a pet when you walk into her house. I like that!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive