Monday, May 4, 2009

I Am The Featured Reader at La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita


I am the featured reader at La Dolce Vita this week and I need your help! I need you to hop on over and pay Kristen a visit here! While you are there read my interview and then leave a comment about me!! OK, I'll admit that I am not fishing for compliments here but I am trying to win this for the darling diva to match the one I already have:


I need at least 10 comments to be in the running and you can comment once each day! I am competing against other featured readers for the prize! I have some of the best readers in the world so I know you will help me out with this!

2 comments:

~Jamie said...

You got it Sista! Heading over now! And you don't need to fish you know I think you're the bomb! Do the kids still say "bomb?"

Kristen Andrews said...

glad to featured you Jo, you are fab!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive