Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Am Planning My Perfect Vacation (With or Without My Family)!

I think the title says it all, don't you? I know I need a vacation and I know I need to relax. I cannot think of a better place than Kissimmee because they have just what I need to relax my brain and body!! Please don't get me wrong here, I could park hop for days on end and enjoy all the great rides and attractions and come home exhausted from the fun or I can just enjoy a nice relaxing time!

Right now, at this stage in the game, I am opting for some relaxing on the beach listening to the comforting sounds of the waves rolling onto the shore! I am a beach girl, I can't help it! I love the sand, the water, the smells and the sounds! For me this is paradise!

Here is how I envision MY perfect vacation: lazy days on the beach soaking up the sun followed by some shopping in some of the quaint little shops followed by a nice dinner at one of the many great restaurants and finally a moonlight stroll on the beach to end the day! Does it get any better than this? Not for me it doesn't!

It’s never too late to start planning your Kissimmee vacation. The great news is, Kissimmee is giving away three (3) weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two (2); and two (2) week-long vacations for four (4). Drawings will be held on or around 6/1/09. So enter the sweepstakes today! What have you got to lose but a little stress should you win!!





Post?slot_id=37818&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

Petula said...

A vacation sounds so good right now. With getting Amber situated for her prom and upcoming graduation as well as taking care of the other kids I think my brain has already left and forgot my body right here.

Memories Of Mine said...

Relax - is there such a word?

You mean it actually exists?

Can I hide in your suitcase?

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive