Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is It Over Yet?


The week, I mean! For some odd reason this week is just dragging on and on and I am ready for a day off! I am ready for the knights finals to be over! I am ready for the moody teen to start finals, so they can be over! I am ready for the rain to be over!

I think you all get the picture! I just have so many things on my plate right now that are not what I consider fun (like photo shoots)! Just everyday, mundane junk that has to be taken care of and since I am home all the time, it falls to me!

The darling diva and I went for a walk a couple of nights ago and she got excited when she saw the pool! She cracked me up when she said she wanted to swim like a fish in the ocean! What an imagination she has! I am so looking forward to spending lots of time at the pool with her! Maybe I can just pretend to be on the beach!! Ha!

Today's photo is an old one with a new twist! This is from the diva's 2 year shoot with a reflection added at the bottom of the photo! Pretty cool, huh?

3 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Reflection is cool.

I never have any time to muck around in photoshop to do new things!!

I am Harriet said...

You guys had some excitement last night....
Hard to believe it's going to be a beautiful day here today :)

Jenera said...

Okay so once again I'm going to have to copy you! I love the reflection idea! I have a few photos that I can think I'd like to try it out on.

How did you do it? Is it easy enough?

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive