Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Adventures






Needless to say, Mother's day was not the best in the world for me but it wasn't the worst either! The knight in shining armor got a few more chinks in his armor but I will spare you the gory details since it is over and done and on the way to being forgotten! The day wasn't a total waste since my niece and I took all the kids mini golfing! It was the first time for the darling diva and she really had a great time but by the 18th hole she was ready to be done!!

Today's photos are from Sunday! I hope you enjoy them!

By the way, the moody teen went to the dentist and, as expected, the wisdom teeth were shining through in black and white! The bottom two are coming in at a slant so the bottom line is that they all need to come out! Ouch, and it is coming out of my pocket! Double ouch! Only $2200 to cut four teeth due on the date of the surgery!! Oh well, life will go on!!

2 comments:

Lola said...

Your daughter is adorable!

Sorry to hear about your son's dental issues. That has to be a blow to the budget.

Petula said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive