Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Slept In.............Sort of..........


OK, by sleeping in I mean 6:45!! I took the moody teen to school and then read the paper on the front porch! Then at 7:30 I jumped into the shower knowing the kid would be here at 8:00! I was not ready when he got here! Ugh!!

Speaking of showers, yesterday I was in the shower when I looked down to see one of those jumping spiders in the shower with me! I screamed and no body heard me!! I could have died in that shower and it might of have been days before I was found! Ha! Well, I killed Mr. Jumpy when he leaped my way!! I hate creapy crawlies!!

Here is a sneak peak of a shoot I did with little man! Enjoy!

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

6:45 is like lunch time to me ...
good for you- you deserve it.

Unknown said...

love that.

Lin said...

That's funny, because 6:30 is a DREAM to me!! Can't even imagine 6:45--although now that the kids are grown, I do get a sleep-in on the weekends more often than not. Isn't it nice to just take your time drinking your coffee and getting dressed?? Ahhhh.....

with ya on the spider thing----EEEK!

Petula said...

I would have definitely had a fit had I seen the spider in the shower. I hate bugs that violate my space. It's bad enough they get into the house, but the shower is a no invade zone!

I like that little peek picture.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive