Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Too Funny Tuesday

Sunday evening, after a very busy weekend this is what I saw on my couch at approximately 7:30 PM. I thought it was so funny that I had to take a picture! No one stirred when the flash went off so I know they were tired!! Too funny!! Ha! Also, notice that the sleeping diva is wearing her favorite tutu which means it is time to get her into a dance class since she never wants to take it off and even wears it with jeans!! Ha!



More good news on the home front!!! The moody teen got has his very first job interview tonight!! Yeah! He is hoping to save for a car! I am excited to him to get a taste of the real world for a change!

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Total Bust!

Mom said...

Hope the moody teen was able to land the job loved the pics

Petula said...

That picture is so cute!

I hope the job interview went well.

Lin said...

Somebody had too much sun (and fun!) this weekend!! Hope your son gets the job!!! Col is still looking, although not really hard.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive