Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sorry

Hey all,

I am sick and taking a break this weekend to recover my health and my sanity! I am killing myself by trying to do too many things at once and I am run down beyond belief! My desktop has crashed and I am using my laptop that I use for photo editing!

I will try to drop some ECs but if I don't feel up to it, I am not pushing my luck! I would like to be able to go to church for Mother's Day so I am just going to rest! I will be back at it on Monday, maybe sooner if I feel up to it! There may be a Silent Sunday and then again there may not!

Hugs and kisses to all Mothers!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Mothers Day Hope you are feeling better soon!

Sherri said...

Hope you feel better very soon:)

Veronica Lee said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. Slow down and bit and get yourself healthy!

Happy Mother's Day!

Lydia

philly5113 said...

Please try to take it easy. I am still trying to recover after being down 9 days now, 6 totally flat on my back. I started out just being exhausted and slowed down but not stopped until I was out for the count. So pleeseeeeee relax.
Have a wonderful Motherd Day. and get well soon.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive