Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to Photography!!


Some days I forget that my camera exists which is strange since that is my passion and one of my favorite creative outlets! I have not really done any portraits since the beginning of November and do not have any scheduled until next week (everyone wants them done while family is home for the holiday). I think today I will bundle Sadie up and go in search of life through the lens. I love to take random shots of people who are unaware that I am there (yes, I am aware of local stalking laws). I do let them know that I took the shot after it's done. I also ask for an address or email to send the photo to, in case they would like one and I give them my business card (great way to expand my business). If I get something good I will share with you! In the meantime you can check out my new and improved website! I switched for a couple of reasons: 1. More professional looking. 2. More importantly, people cannot right click and steal my work! It's not that I am that great but I would hate for my work to show up somewhere else with another artist taking the credit! Anyway, check it out at: http://www.pitcureperfecttoo.com/ and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Lin said...

I like the colors in this photo--nice. I'll be sure to check out the site for just your photos.

I've linked you on my blog today--hope you don't mind! It may just increase your traffic by, I don't know, maybe one reader or so! Hee! Hee!

Laura Jayne said...

I am looking for photos for my photo/writing site http://picturespoetryprose.blogspot.com/ and your work has such vibrancy to it, if you would be interested in offering a couple/few/half dozen/whatever... let me know... themuse.honey@gmail.com.

:) Laura Jayne

butterfly woman said...

Hi,
My name is Beverly Bronson and I am a photographer as well. (Also do watercolors and mixed-media). I love your photo today, the reds just pop. I also can relate to much of what you say about the photo process. I am glad I have met a like mind here. I would love for you to check out my blog. I don't know how to do a link but I will give you my address.
http://marlotus-says.blogspot.com
Keep up the good work. I will make sure I visit here often!

Soulsearcher said...

Thanks for your supportive comments on my little blog this morning. I will be sure to visit here often (like Bev above) and will be checking out your website as well. Nice to meet you! Diane

Petula said...

I like this photo... very nice. I'm on my way to check out your other site.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive