Monday, November 10, 2008

No More Boo!












I am very excited that I have finally broken Sadie of her night time boo habit! Last night was pretty tough when she woke in the wee hours wanting her favorite snack and throwing a fit asking for it by name! I stood my ground even though I wanted to give in just for her to be quiet! I was firm but loving and found other ways to comfort her! We snuggled and hugged and I sang and in no time she was out again! It has been almost 36 hours since her last time and I feel great! I am sad that this part of our life is over but happy to have my body back to myself!

Zach is doing great on home confinement, he even does chores without complaining because he knows better! We had a really good day today because this afternoon I let him turn the camera on me and play "photograph the photographer"! He has a pretty good eye and got some great shots of me! I put them together in a collage to use for my new improved website which will be ready later this week or early next week depending on how much time I have to devote to it!

Spencer got us a new, old ride but I will explain more about that tomorrow!

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Weren't those leaves awesome?


Now they are mostly gone :(

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive