Friday, November 7, 2008

Things are lookin' up!

Yea, Friday!! I am always glad when Friday gets here! I guess it's a throwback to my 8-5 office job days! Today is especially good because of the uncertainty earlier in the week! My husband has been working for a friend the last 3 or 4 weeks and the work is ending next Monday and we were not sure what would happen next but as God would have it another job is on the horizon that will start on Tuesday and be full time for the next couple of months until Spencer starts school in January! This really renews my faith when I needed it the most! This job will not make us independently wealthy but it will put food on the table and that is what matters at this point!

Everyone is healthy again! Yea! We figured out what made the dog sick this morning when Spencer went on the back porch to put the NEW bag of dog food in the container and discovered a hole had been chewed in the bottom! Was this the work of vermin? I think not! It was the work of a beagle who will eat anything at anytime! I mean really this dog has never been full a day in his life (he's never been denied food either)! He ate too much of the new bag of food including the packaging! No wonder he wouldn't eat the food we gave him yesterday, which, is very uncharacteristic of him to say the least! He is back to normal today and so is Sadie who stopped puking around 4 pm yesterday!

1 comments:

Lin said...

Hooray! Glad things got better for you!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive