Monday, November 24, 2008

Randomness




It's kind of a cold, dreary day here in Central Illinois complete with rain! I have decided that I am going to stay in my jammies today and do laundry and clean and call the doctor to see what he wants me to do about my unfortunate side effect from weening Sadie a couple of weeks ago. I will spare you the details but I will say that there is plenty of pain and swelling going on.

The images above were take this past Wednesday evening as we rehearsed for the final time with our worship leaders Mike and Karen. They are stepping down after three years of hard work and building the team to what it is today! They are wonderful and will be missed greatly. The hands on the piano belong to Brad Brown our Associate Pastor and new Worship leader. He is an amazing young man. He is a self-taught musician who plays the piano, guitar, bass and sings. I am in awe every time I here him play or sing because, if you did not know him, you would swear that he was trained by the best musicians in the world! I'm serious, he is that good! I am looking forward to all that he will bring to this new leadership position!

I can't believe that we are at the end on November already! I have all the fixins for Turkey day and am prepared to cook all day for the family. The one thing I never do the day after Thanksgiving is shop! Don't get me wrong, I love to shop but I hate the crowds of rude people so you will not see me in a mall or at Walmart this weekend! I may venture down to the local County Market for a few groceries if my family is lucky!! Other than that my weekend will consist of going to watch Zach march in the Christmas parade on Saturday after which we will take Sadie to meet Santa at the pizza party at the mall. I also need to take Zach to see a movie because Twilight came out this past weekend and he has read all the books! So you see I have big plans just NO SHOPPING!

2 comments:

Soulsearcher said...

Sometimes I like to shop if I go with my daughter. We are driving to Water Tower place to pick up an American Girl doll for my granddaughter. Just in and out and then home! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Lin said...

I'm with you on the no shopping thing. Ugh. Double ugh. It is a beastly day and I don't enjoy the crowds pushing and shoving and all. I'll join you on not venturing out too far, maybe taking a nap, and perhaps a turkey sandwich. That's my kind of holiday.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive