Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun








Last night was a blast for all of us! Zach worked the haunted house at Rockome Gardens as he has done for the past 4 or five weekends and Spencer and I took Sadie trick or treating. Since she is so little we only went one block on either side of our house and then jumped into the car to drive to see three other friends.

She had so much fun looking at all the costumes and checking out all the cats and dogs at each location we visited. The funny thing was the only candy she cared about was chocolate (wonder who she gets that from)! She would knock on the door, NOT say trick or treat as rehearsed and ask for chocolate by name.

Some of our friends gave her a new book, which was a welcome break from all the candy, but our last stop of the night made up for the book! Our friends Rick and Lynn gave her LOTS of chocolate and she even got to eat some so by the time we got home, she was on a sugar high and did not want to go to bed!! Thanks Rick & Lynn! I also forgot to mention that Rick shared his orange soda with her (more sugar she did not need)! When she finally calmed down enough for me to remove her costume, she kept repeating "leggy bug, leggy bug", I guess she liked her lady bug costume. All in all, it was a great night even though we were all exhausted and ate too much candy! I guess the "diet" starts again today (ha ha)!

0 comments:

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive