Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Luck!

Yesterday I was all set to go out and "view life through my lens" when life got in the way and I didn't get to go! Today is too windy and cold to take Sadie out so it won't happen today either but I know it WILL happen soon! Maybe we will go the mall for our covert photography project, it could work! We could also check out the layaway plan at Sears that Petula spoke of today at http://www.petulaw.com/ . Sadie is always a willing accomplice but has not mastered the art of the sneak attack since she is only 21 months old! She squeals in delight when I push her stroller fast and that usually gives my position away to my unsuspecting target! Oh well, we have so much fun together anyway and our adventures usually end with both of us near exhaustion and in much need of a nap, trying to stay awake as we munch on her favorite treat (not me) of McDonald's french fries!

Please remember to keep my niece Tracy and her family in your prayers as she starts her journey today! We do not know what the future holds but we know who holds it and she is in His hands now!

1 comments:

Soulsearcher said...

Of course Tracy is in my prayers. You have a great positive outlook. I remember those days of adventurous outings with my children. I checked out your photography website and your work is beautiful. I'd love to have you take portraits of my grandchildren sometime.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive