Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dreary Day by the Diva





I'm baaaack! Yup, I know you all missed me soooooo much and I missed you too! It is raining here today so Mommy says there will be no pool, unless the sun should happen to come out! Otherwise I will be helping her edit photos and do laundry and stuff! I like to help but Mommy keeps saying that she hopes I remember the joy of helping when I am a teen ager like bubby! Not likely, but she can hope!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of bubbles!! They are so much fun! I just love to chase them and pop them! I usually end up all soapy so I either get to play with the hose next or I get a tubby, either way, I win!! Ha! Mommy got some cool pictures the bubbles and Daddy and Me! She got some really funny pictures of Daddy that she will share later! Ha!

Mommy made me a cool new tutu! It is so pretty and bright with ribbon on it! She also made me some new flower head bands that are beautiful! She and bubby are going to take me out for a photo shoot shoon! I will get to wear all my new stuff that my Mommy made me! She likes to make me stuff and I get to help her do it! I don't get to use scissors or the hot glue gun because Mommy says I am not old enough yet, but someday!

Time to help Mommy with the floors!!! Hey, here comes the sun!!!!!! Maybe I will get to go swimming afterall!! Have a fun day!

Love,
The Diva

2 comments:

Lin said...

Is it even warm enough by you to go swimming??? Not here! We're at barely 70 degrees. Brrrrr...

Petula said...

It is so so hot here that swimming even when it's cloudy is a welcome relief. I love those pictures... Diva looks like she's having so much fun.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive