Monday, June 29, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 25, Wedding Bells







I have not gotten many wedding shots yet! My busy wedding season is just about to kick off so I had to dig for this gem! This was taken at a 20 Year Wedding Reaffirmation Ceremony and these lovelies were the attendants who helped make the day possible. Happy jumper, second from the right is actually my great niece and it was here mom and dad who were the bride and groom! It was a beautiful ceremony and I cried more this time than I did when they first got married 20 years ago!

Now hop on over to I ♥ Faces and check out the other great entries!

11 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Jubilation, I love this! I actually feel like jumping after seeing that. I won't though cuz I'll get hurt.

a49erfangirl said...

Great Picture!! I love the jumping in air!!

Anonymous said...

I love jumping pictures! They're so fun.

Lin said...

That's a tough shot, Jo!! Good job!

Rebecca said...

awesome capture! so fun!
~Becca

Unknown said...

Yes, great minds really do think alike! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun! I giggled because the 3rd girl looks like she has no legs!!! lol

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

That is great.

Christy said...

Your pictures are going from great to amazing!! I love this one - it totally captures the joy, fun and celebration of the event!!
BTW – I gave you a blog award over on mine:
http://www.motherhood-unscripted.com/?p=1837

Petula said...

Fabulous picture.

Concord Carpenter said...

What a great picture....funtime had by all I'm sure!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive