Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday.........already???


Yup, it is raining (no pool for us today) and it is Monday! What could be better? Kidding!!! Today started off with a trip back to the oral surgeon to inspect his workmanship and the healing process for the moody teen! Got a good report, thank goodness! Now it is time for all things Monday: laundry, the floors, the toilet (ugh)! You know, all those things that you don't want to do on the weekend because you want to play or relax or both!

I also have photos to work on from 2 shoots yesterday at church, which I will share with you later this week when I get them done! Oh, and the desktop computer is at the doctor and will hopefully be up and running again by the middle of the week! I know my guys are excited about that because they DO NOT get to touch my laptop since that is my work computer with all my software on it! Yup, I break fingers if they touch it!! Ha!

Off to get something productive accomplished! Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

The very reason I got a Red notebook rather than a pink one was because I didn't want my daughter getting her mitts on it either.

Time at the dentist doesn't sound like a fun afternoon.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive