Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Fun!!



Under the mushroom with bubba!


Playing with my toys!

Just a really cool shot!
I LOVE water!
Does this not look like a ton of fun? Well, it was! We love the pool and have so much fun while we are there! The diva has been in the water since she was 5 months old and has no fear what so ever! I have to keep a close eye on her or she would be on the diving board! Ha!

Today's photos were taken on a...........point and shoot, gasp! I know, right? Yup, I said a point and shoot! So to all you point and shooters out there, see what can be done with any camera!! My new camera is a Canon (gasp again, I know I am a Nikon DSLR girl) and I love it! Not to mention that it is the prettiest color of hot pink! OK here is the model number in case you want one too: Canon Power Shot SD 1200 IS digital ELPH and it is 10 MP! It is always with me in whatever bag I happen to be carrying since I never want to miss a shot! The SLR is wonderful but tough to lug everywhere so the little Canon fits the bill perfectly!! Did I mention that it is hot pink? Sorry, I just love pink (it has a pink case too, sold seperately)!

OK enough, now go take some cool photos to share with everyone!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be under the mushroom cooling off!!!

Hey, I'm gonna be in your hood in July. Are you around on Sunday, the 12th or is that family day??? Just thought I'd pop in and say "hi" if you're available.

a49erfangirl said...

I have a canon too. I love my canon. I loved the pictures. The water shots were great!

Jenera said...

that looks like too much fun! I've been wanting a point and shoot but the hubby isn't too keen on the idea.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive