Thursday, June 18, 2009

Put An End To Your Dog's Shedding Problem!


Did you know that a healthy dog does not shed year round? I had no clue our beagle's constant shedding was the result of a potential health problem or a nutrient deficiency in his diet! Yikes, I needed to find a solution fast and I did that with the help of the solutions center
at Dinovite. I was able to go to the site and answer a few questions about my furry little friend and his particular shedding problem and the status of his current eating regime and they were able to give me the solution to help him stop shedding and to help me regain control of the house and all the extra hair that I have been sweeping up!

So just what what going to help my furry friend? Well, after answering the questions, it was recommended that Boscoe needed the Carnoyum package which would provide him with the nutrients that he is lacking including: Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, amino acids, highly absorbable form of zinc, live direct fed microbials, digestive enzymes and antioxidants. Wow, who knew he was missing all of this from his high priced dog food that is one of the best on the market? I really thought he was getting all he needed but I was proven wrong! The cost for a three month supply for my four legged fur baby was reasonable and if I could end the shedding cycle that we are constantly stuck in, then it is worth it for both of us!

Do you have a fur baby that could benefit from some help in the shedding department? Check out Dinovite today! Your pooch will love you for it and you will be so happy when you notice a decrease in shedding!

Post?slot_id=40154&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive