Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Flashback

The moody teen & the diva being fish!


Wow, taking the diva to the pool has brought back some memories of me taking a then two year old moody teen to the pool! He adored the water, still does! I remember chasing him around the baby pool when it was time to go home! He would run one way and then dodge me as I went the other! It usually ended when the life guards, whom we had come to know very well, would help me wrangle him! He would kick and scream the whole way out!!

Fast forward 14 years and the moody teen and I are chasing the diva to leave! Like her brother, kicking and screaming the whole way until I promise her that we will come back again! She adores the pool and I am happy to take her because I want her to have the great summers that I experienced growing up! My mom always made sure we had pool passes and there were trips to Rockome Gardens and Six Flags and Voorhies Castle!

Yup, I have some great memories and I hope to give my kids some great memories that they can pass on to their families! I wish everyone could have those great family moments, but it took me getting married to someone who was raised very different from me to realize that is not always the case and we don't always see eye to eye on those family moments that I hold dear! The solution, do it anyway, with or without him! My kids are GOING TO HAVE those memories with me because I think it is important that I invest my time in my kids!

Are you investing your time in your kids? What are some of the fun things you like to do together? Now, go make some memories and don't forget to take pictures!

0 comments:

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive