Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Princesses, Competion & Little Stalkers!

Little did I know that when I showed up to shoot a 90th birthday party I would be stalked buy the cutest future photographer!! Ha! She grabbed her folks camera and followed me around and even caught me taking a photo of her!!

This party was a multi-generational shoot where the generation gap was more of a canyon than a gap! The youngest great granddaughter was three and the guest of honor was turning 90 on Sunday!

I love this shot because the tiny princess in from is very independent and she decided not to jump so the camera focused on her while her sisters and cousins are out of focus! I am going to play with this photo some more and will share the result with you later!


I know this was a 90th birthday but the girls kept calling me to take their pictures and I obliged! Now before you get carried away, I did my job shooting almost 300 photos of the rest of the family and the guest of honor! You can click here if you don't believe me!




7 comments:

Chris said...

nice shots!

Jenera said...

I love seeing little people with cameras!

Lin said...

So where are all the cute boys at this party??? Those girls sure are cute.

AdviceMaven said...

What wonderful photos. It is amazing to be able capture happiness on film like that.

Your Daily Cute said...

What gorgeous pictures!

Petula said...

I love these shots. Those are so great with the future photographer and I can't wait to see the ones with the girls jumping once you play with it 'cause the original is fabulous.

Unknown said...

GREAT PICTURES.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive