Thursday, June 11, 2009

This N That Thursday

As you all know, I have been knee deep in photo editing and fighting technology! Yup, the desktop is back and I have been reloading software and drivers to make it all play nice together! Ha! I think some technology is just hear to be a thorn in my side but other times I am so glad I have it! What a catch 22!! The diva sat on my lap most of yesterday helping me install and edit! She really is a big help and great company to keep me from throwing the computer out the window! LOL! The only thing I have left to do is print the labels for the CDs but I have to install the printer drivers first and that is still causing some issues! I hope to have all the bugs worked out soon!

I am hoping for a nice day today so we can go to the pool and relax for a while!! It would be a nice change of pace since I have been stuck at the computer for the last few days! I know the diva would like a trip to the pool to hang with her "friends"!


As you can see, she is ready to go! I hope you all enjoy your day!

5 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

What an adorable picture!!

Petula said...

Good luck with getting everything done. ...Yup, she's all ready to go and looking absolutely adorable as usual.

Jenera said...

Computers stink sometimes. We got a new desktop and I've been working on the laptop but I'm contemplating moving photoshop over because the desktop monitor is HUGE!

Lin said...

LOVE the shades!!!

MamaFlo said...

What a sweet little Sun Bunny!!!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive