Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Fun by The Diva





I just love summer!! I think it is my favorite time of the year because of sun, sand, water, bubbles, painted toes, ice cream and my new favorite thing........Popsicles!! Mommy buys the fruit kind with no sugar but they sure are yummy to my tummy!! Daddy and I can go through a whole box in a day! They are perfect on a hot day!! The photos today are all about that icy treat that I love so much!!




In other exciting news, I am getting a car!! Yup, Mommy used her blog money to buy me the car of my dreams (that is until I turn 16 and want one with a motor)! It should be here this week and I cannot wait to take it for a spin around the neighborhood! Bubby is jealous but Mommy showed him pictures of his first car that he got when he was two! It was a red sports car with a battery! All he could say was OH!

We got to go to the Depot yesterday!! I always love to go there! Daddy was shopping for things to finish the bathroom that he started the day I was born! Ha! He has been working on the room for over 2 years now but he is ahead of our neighbor who took 7 years to complete his bathroom! We looked at new tubs, shower doors, lights and paint! Mommy has had the paint picked out for a while it is called Almond Toast (she saw it on HGTV or TLC when I was a baby). Mommy is excited because that will be one more room done plus the dog room will get done at the same time! This is a little room outside the bathroom that will have the cages for Zoe and Boscoe to sleep in.

Off to play again!

Hugs N Kisses,
The Diva

2 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

GREAT SHOTS! She is so CUTE!
♥♥♥ DIVA congratulations ♥♥♥
on you new car!!!

Petula said...

Now I want an ice pop.

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive