Sunday, June 21, 2009

Silent Sunday says Happy Father's Day!

This is one of my favorite photos of the diva and the knight! OK, she was only 4 months old here are we are in desperate need of a new family photo! There is one coming soon I promise! A photog friend and I are getting our broods together and I will do their photos and he will do ours as an even trade! Pretty cool!

The photo above was taken by my friend Jana who is a wonderful photographer!


This is one of my favorites that I captured! Come back tomorrow to see another photo of the knight playing with bubbles!

Happy Father's Day to all you dads! I hope you have a great day! We are off to spend the afternoon with the knight's dad!

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Happy Father's Day to your special hubby!

a49erfangirl said...

Happy Father's Day to your hubby. Great photos!

Lin said...

Hope you all enjoyed Father's Day together!

 

Picture Perfect by Jo's Fan Box


Visit Help-Portrait
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography Photography
Photography Directory
PR WELCOME
Please contact me if you
would like me to review a
product or do a
giveaway!

Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
La Dolce Vita

Visits from my friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Pirates Allowed

All the photos on this page are copyrighted and belong to me! Please contact me if you would like to use a photo. Remember to give me credit for my work! Thanks, Jo

Design Credits

This blog was redesigned by
Custom Blog Designs
using designs by krista's Cheeky Kit

Followers

Visit Here





Photobucket

Random Stuff

Free Page Rank ToolAdd to Technorati Favorites

View blog authority

Button Collection

Blog Archive